Monday, January 17

[Concert] Tokyo Police Club and Two Door Cinema Club @ Crowbar, January 26 - Tampa, FL


Tokyo Police Club and Two Door Cinema Club are coming to Tampa on January 26th.
They'll be playing at Crowbar and I can't stress enough how awesome both of these bands are. The fact that these two bands are playing in Tampa is cool enough, but them playing at the same show is incredible. For tickets, check out Crowbar's website at crowbarlive.com

I saw TPC in Tallahassee in 2006 and last year when they opened for Passion Pit. They were equally good in 2006 as they were in 2010 and I expect no less than a great show in 2011. Need more than just my word that this show is going to be good. Take a listen to both bands on some of my previous posts. See you there. 

Tokyo Police Club - FYE Post


Two Door Cinema Club - FYE Post